Age & Requirements
Our preschool serves children ages 18 months to 5 years old. Children must be reliably toilet trained for the three and four year old classes and be current on all immunizations. Child must meet age requirement for the class by September 30th.
18 Month: Young Twos | Owls
2.5 Years: Older Twos | Rabbits
3 Year Class | Turtles
4/5 Year Class | Otters
18 months 2 adults: 6 children
2 year olds 2 adults: 8 children
3 year olds 2 adults:14-16 children
4 year olds 2 adults:15-18 children
Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–12 p.m. (our staff prays at 8:50 a.m., doors open shortly thereafter)
Early drop-off is available for an additional fee starting at 8:30 a.m.. Lunch Bunch (12–1 p.m.) is offered on select Wednesdays for an additional fee.
School Year: September 6 -May 26. Please check our calendar for detailed information.
Steps to Enrollment
1. Tour our School and decide if this is a right fit for your family and child.
2. Fill out Registration Application.
3. Drop off Registration Fee of$150 (non–refundable).
Registration is $150 and is non-refundable. Registration packets for the upcoming school year are sent out on January 15th for all currently enrolled families. Open registration begins February 1st.
Please note: Registration fees are due at the time a completed Registration Application. All registration fees are non-refundable. If we are unable to secure a spot for your child, you will receive a full refund. Registration fees recur annually.
In 2016/17, we are offering the below additional enrichment programs. The major benefit of these add on programs is that you receive an extra hour of time that morning and you do not have to interrupt your evening/dinner schedule to transport your child to/from activities or wait on them during the activity.
- Little People's Creative Workshop, $52/month per child, runs monthly with automatically renewing spots unless instructor is notified 30 days prior to cancellation. Registration form available inside brochure, or http://www.lpcw.com/Forms/registration-form.pdf
- German Lessons, $55/month per child, runs monthly. Sign up with Miss Claudia or Miss Alicia at Prince of Peace.
- Art Enrichment, $55/month per child, runs monthly. Sign up with Miss Claudia or Miss Alicia at Prince of Peace.
- Soccer Shots (by the session, $84/8 week session per child). Children ages 3-5 (2.5 year olds are accepted on a trial basis), Mondays at 12 p.m. (10/3-11/21/16). Contact Laura Bowers at 757-377-5986 (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information. No gear needed! Online Registration Only: http://vabeach.ssreg.org
Download enrollment form here or register online by clicking here. The camp runs from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Snack is provided. Children ages 3-6 years old are welcome. Tuition: $120 per child. A non-refundable registration deposit of $50 is due at the time of registration. This will leave a balance of $70, which is due on the first day of the session.
Waitlists: If the camp session has a waitlist you will be notified immediately and your registration fee will not be processed until a position is available.
- All About Art
July 17-21. Each day we will discover a new artist and create art in the style of that artist. Explore Georgia O’Keefe, Paul Klee, George Seurat, Alexander Calder, and your little artist!
- Space Camp
August 7-11.From the forces of gravity to the beauty of the stars, students will explore space through science, technology, and art. Activities will include creating models, building and launching rockets, and exploring the basics of robotics with simple circuits.
Payment is due on the 1st of each month from September through May. Tuition is considered late after the 10th day of the month and a $25 late fee will be applied. We offer a $25/month sibling discount.
2 Day Program (T, Th) $200/month
3 Day Program (M,W,F) $250/month
5 Day Program (M-F) $340/month
Notice of Racial Nondiscrimination Policy of Prince of Peace Lutheran Preschool
Prince of Peace Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Families will receive a $25/month discount for a second child enrolled in the program.
All of our forms and policy manuals are available for download on our Forms page.